Good evening, parents! Blessings on your Memorial Day weekend!
Wednesday was a great night @ the Phillies with a win! Last Thursday, we headed into the weekend after experiencing our annual St. Aloysius Academy Field Day! It truly was an excellent day all around; the weather truly cooperated as the BLUE and WHITE teams participated in the day’s events! We are most grateful to Mrs. Nicole Nelson, our Field Day coordinator, and her parent team of Katie Backe, Rebecca Fitzpatrick, Devin Friel & Lauren Termini, as well as the many other parent volunteers who made our day just Wildcat wonderful!
Thanks for your generosity to Mother of Mercy House! If you would like to learn more about this outreach, visit their website.
- Friday, June 1st – Join us for our 9 AM Mass with Grade 3 as our leaders!
- In the afternoon, join us for the 2 PM MAGIS Ceremony, the passing of leadership from the Class of 2018 to the Class of 2019; see our 5th graders welcomed to Middle School, too!
- Monday, June 4th – Join us for our annual 2PM Music Convocation where we recognize our talented students involved in our Music Program!
- Tuesday, June 5th – Our Montessori Clockhouse students will gather for 9:30 AM Mass @ the Mansion followed by a Celebration at the Clockhouse!
- In the afternoon, join us for our annual 1:30 PM Athletic Convocationwhere we recognize the athletic achievements pf our students!
- On Wednesday, June 6th – ONLY students in Grades 5-8 attend classes; no school for K-4!
- On Thursday, June 7th – ONLY students in Grades 1-4 attend classes; no school for 5-8!
- At 9:30 AM our Kindergarten will participate in their end-of-year Celebration in KDH!
- At 5:30 PM our Class of 2018 will participate in their Graduation Mass in KDH!
- Friday, June 8th will be our LAST DAY for Grades 1 to 7; at 10:30 AM we will gather in KDH for our Summer Blessings Prayer Service & Achievement Assembly; dismissal is at 11:30 AM! All are welcomed!
Have you ordered your 2018 St. Aloysius Academy YEARBOOK? The Class of 2018 has composed a fantastic book that celebrates every student! Order NOW! Yearbook Order Form 2018
Last for this school year! Calling all preschoolers and younger! Monday, June 4th is another scheduled FREE 10 AM Makin’ Music session @ St. Aloysius Academy in KDH ! All are welcomed! Register here.
Please remember the Thompson Family [Pierce, Gr. 3 & Chase, Gr. K] in your prayers! Jill’s (Patrick) dad, Fred DiStefano, has died! May Fred rest in God’s peace!
Please join us in gratitude to the following IHM Sisters who will be moving on to another ministry: Sister Maryanne Graham, Sister Maryann Weidner & Sister Vera! We thank them for their dedication and service to St. Aloysius Academy and its students!
In addition to welcoming Sister Margaret Fagan IHM as Principal, we will also welcome Sister Mary Anne Sweeney IHM – Director of Admissions & Spiritual Activities, Sister Sarah Ellen McGuire – Grade 2 Teacher and Sister Francis Mary Murray IHM – Administrative Assistant!
With gratitude and love,
Sister & Mr. J.