Dear Parents, Feast of the Baptism of the Lord! This morning we received a reminder…
Below you will find important information to help you plan for the days ahead. This week the school bells will be ringing, so, I would suggest you start to ease your son into a schedule. It is a good idea to have them go to bed a little earlier or start to wake up a little earlier. The shock of early morning rising will be a reality on September 5 and 6. Also, it is very important that all boys are on time for school. Please make sure you plan ahead so the students are prepared to begin the day with their classmates. “Beginning of a great day begins the night before”.
Be assured of my prayers as you prepare for our new school year.
Sister Margaret Fagan IHM
- September 5 – Opening Day- Grades K-4 Only –Regular Day – K is dismissed at 11:30 AM
- September 6—Opening Day—Grades K, 5-8 Only –Regular Day- K is dismissed at 11:30AM
- September 7— Regular Day- Grades K-8 — Picnic Lunch
Emergency Form and Family Directory Form
- Mrs. Ferrante continues to be grateful for your return of the Emergency Form for each student and Family Directory Form from every family ASAP. We are still missing a number of forms, so, please make sure your form has been completed and returned to school by September 5. Any issues, please reach out to her in the Main Office.
Uniforms and Wildcat Wonders School Store
- School Store St. Aloysius Academy Uniform Sale –For regular uniform items, go to Flynn & O’Hara: https://www.staloysiusacademy.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Flynn-OHare-Ways-to-Order.pdf
- Wildcat Wonders School Store Open Tues., 9/4 from 5 to 7 PM;
- In addition to uniform items, you can purchase great St. Aloysius Academy Spiritwear and other Wildcat memorabilia. Please note: Only cash or checks accepted for all uniform items
- Visit Calendar, Forms and News pages for more information
- Here is the Aramark SEPTEMBER Lunch Menu; remember that you will receive your child’s lunch program information later – this information will provide the protocols for the Aramark lunch items. There is no pre-ordering necessary.
- Here is the first trimester pretzel order form. This year we will be ordering from Philly Pretzel Factory. I am grateful to Sister Marita Rose for her work in collating all of the orders.