Dear Parents, Feast of the Baptism of the Lord! This morning we received a reminder…
Below you will find important information to help you plan for the days ahead. We had a great 1st week of school despite the hot and humid weather. Everyone seemed to enjoy our Back to School Picnic. Our Parent Association did a great job with the organization of the day and the faculty and staff planned fun activities for all of the boys. Mother Nature even cooperated!
I appreciate all you are doing to ensure your son is on time for school. It is so important for them to begin the day with their school community.
Let us keep our eye to the sky and pray that Hurricane Florence makes her way out to sea.
You are in my prayers.
- September 11 – First School Mass for 2018-2019 at 9 am
- September 11 – Back to School Night for parents and guardian of boys in grades 5-8 at 7 pm
- September 13 – Back to School Night for parents and guardians of boys in grades K-4 at 7 pm
- For calendar, important forms and updates, visit our newly designed website: www.staloysiusacademy.org
- Click here for the Aramark SEPTEMBER Lunch Menu. There is no pre-ordering necessary.