All of us who were able to attend our Live Nativity experienced a wonderful tradition of the beauty of Advent and Christmas. Our children created the manger scene, sang carols, and played instruments as we enjoyed our friends and family. The manger animals were well behaved and cooperative which was an added plus!
Special thanks to our coordinators, Mrs. FitzPatrick and Mrs. Lignowski, and all the wonderful parent and faculty volunteers.
I also want to thank our parents who shared their time and talent as they decorated the school. We are grateful to Mrs. DeStefano and Mrs. Falcone, and all the many elves who were roaming the halls demonstrating their creativity!
- The Christmas gifts for the Delaware Valley Children’s Charity will be picked up this week. Thank you for your generous spirit!
- The 2nd trimester will begin on Monday. The report cards will be distributed on Thursday.
- On Tuesday, December 4th we will have our Secret Santa Shop. All needed information was sent home and I have included a flyer. Thank you to our coordinators, Mrs. Termini and Mrs. Robayo, and all who are assisting with this fun filled event.
- On Friday, December 7th we will have mass at 9:00 am. The IHM Sisters will renew their vows at the mass. This is an IHM tradition for December 8 but we will anticipate the Feast of the Immaculate Conception so our Saint Aloysius Community can join us as we publicly renew our commitment.
- On Sunday, December 9, we will have our Christmas Concert in KDH beginning at 4:00pm.
- On December 21 at 10:30 we will have our Christmas Reflection.
May this Advent Season be filled with hope and peace as we wait for the coming of our Lord at Christmas.
You are remembered in my prayers.