A special thank you to all who were able to attend the Charism Mass at Villa Maria. Your participation and presence was greatly appreciated. I am grateful to our students who participated in the choir and ensemble, as well as those carrying banners, serving as lectors and altar servers. The liturgy was a beautiful way to begin Catholic Schools Week. Below you will find some information and reminders to help you plan for the days ahead. Be assured of my prayers for you and your family.
- Our Book Fair will be held this week (January 28-31). I have enclosed the Book Fair schedule.
- Our Parent Breakfast will be held on Tuesday, January 29, from 7:30 -9:00 in KDH.
- On Thursday, January 31, there will be a sports dress day. The boys may wear their favorite sports jersey or St. Aloysius spirit wear.
- On Friday, February 1, the teachers will be attending a Professional Development Day at Saint Aloysius. The boys will not have school on February 1.
- On Saturday, February 2, Mother-Son Bowling will take place at Devon Lanes at 12:30
Below you will find the policy for returning to school after an illness
In order to improve your son’s health, to increase daily attendance at school, and to decrease the rate of infection to students and faculty, here are a few guidelines to follow when your son has been ill.
- Fever—a student may return to school when he has been without fever for 24 hours. This means without taking medication such as Tylenol, Aspirin, Motrin, etc
- Vomiting and Diarrhea— a student should be free of symptoms for 24 hours and be able to hold down soft foods and liquids.
- Strep Throat—a student may only return to school when he has taken an antibiotic for 24-48 hours and remains without a fever for 24 hours.