Dear Parents, Below you will find information and reminders to help you plan for the days ahead. Be assured of my prayers for you and your family.
- On Friday, March 29th, we had a robotics presentation from LaSalle College High School. First, our boys watched two short videos on the workings of the robot. The videos showed part of a competition that took place in 2018. Then, our boys watched the robotics team maneuver the robot through a few trials and challenges. Four Saint Aloysius boys had the opportunity to take the controls and drive the robot. Finally, there was a question and answer period. I am grateful to LaSalle for visiting and demonstrating the world of engineering and robotics. We look forward to our entry into the world of robotics.
- Sister Beth Woodward, an IHM from our conference center, is offering a reflection on Monday, April 1. The reflection will take place at the Mansion from 8:30-9:00. Tomorrow, April 1 is the last session. Feel free to stop by and spend quiet reflection time and share company with our Saint Aloysius community.
- The eighth grade is sponsoring a few fundraisers this week. Freddy’s Steakburger will donate a percentage of profits on April 3. Please stop by and enjoy a meal out on the town. Also, we will have a March Madness Dress Down on Thursday, April 4. A flyer is enclosed.
- On Friday, April 5, we will have mass at 9:00.
- During the week of April 8 the boys will have the opportunity for the Sacrament of Reconciliation.
Sister Margaret Fagan IHM
St. Aloysius Academy
401 S. Bryn Mawr Ave.
Bryn Mawr, PA