Below you will find information and reminders to help you plan for the days ahead.
Be assured of my prayers for you and your family.
- Congratulations to our second grade class who received the Sacrament of Reconciliation. We are so proud of our boys. Special thank you to Mrs. Quinn, Sister Sarah, and Sister Mary Anne for all they did to prepare our boys for the sacrament.
- I want to thank everyone who was able to attend the GALA Preview Party on April 11. It was a huge success. A special thank you to Mr. and Mrs. Matt Mullen for hosting the event at their home.
- On Monday, April 15th, the boys may wear their Saint Aloysius Spiritwear. The finals of our Bucket Ball Championship will be held at 2:00 in the gym.
- On Monday, April 15th or Tuesday, April 16th, the boys in Grades 4-8 will receive their progress reports.
- On Wednesday, April 17th, we will have a Lenten Prayer Service at 2:00 in KDH.
- Thursday, April 18– Monday, April 29th is our Easter break. School will resume on Tuesday, April 30.
Let us continue to pray for each other and ask the Lord for the blessings and graces we need as we approach the greatest feast of all, Easter.