Below you will find information and reminders to help you plan for the days ahead.
Let us continue to pray for each other.
- Please keep in your prayers Sister Francis Mary and her family. Sister Francis’s Mother passed away on Friday after a short illness. Your prayer support is greatly appreciated.
- The school store will close on Thursday, May 16.
- The Spring Concert will be held on Sunday, May 19 at 6:00 PM in KDH. Hope to see you at the concert.
- Our Field Day will be held on Thursday, May 23. Dismissal on May 23 will be at noon. Special thank you to Mrs. Nelson and the committee for their organization of the events. I appreciate all who are volunteering to assist with the day.
- Friday, May 24 and Monday, May 27 are school holidays.
- We will have mass on Thursday, May 30. It is the Feast of the Ascension of our Lord. Mass on the 30th of May will be at 9:30 instead of 9:00.
- I want to thank Mr. Maresca for his work with the Spring Show. Your time and effort are appreciated.
- All of our boys who reached their Accelerated Reading quota enjoyed a fun morning of bowling and pizza on Friday, May 10. Thank you to Mrs. Steinmetz for organizing the event.