Below you will find information and reminders to help you plan for the days ahead.
Let us continue to pray for each other.
- Special thank you to Mrs. Nelson and our Field Day Committee. The children enjoyed themselves and the weather cooperated for most of the day.
- We will have mass on Thursday, May 30. It is the Feast of the Ascension of our Lord. Mass on the 30th of May will be at 9:30 instead of 9:00. At our mass we will honor all of our volunteers. All are welcome to join in our celebration.
- Monday, June 3, will be our Music Convocation at 2:00 PM. At this assembly we will recognize our talented students who are involved in our Music Programs.
- Tuesday, June 4, our Montessori Clockhouse students will gather for mass at 9:30AM. At 1:30PM we will have our Athletic Convocation in KDH. We will recognize the athletic achievements of our students.
- Wednesday, June 5, the students in Grades 5-8 will attend class. No school for K-4. At 5:30PM our Class of 2019 will participate in their Graduation Mass.
- Thursday, June 6, the students in Grades K-4 will attend class. No school for Grades 5-7. At 9:30AM our Kindergarten Class will participate in their end of the year celebration in KDH.
- Friday, June 7, will be the last day for Grades 1-7. We will gather in KDH at 10:00 AM for our Summer Blessing Prayer Service and Achievement Assembly. Dismissal will follow the assembly (11:30). All are welcome!