Below you will find information and reminders to help you plan for last week of school.
Be assured of my prayer for you and your family.
- Monday, June 3, will be our Music Convocation at 2:00 PM. At this assembly we will recognize our talented students who are involved in our Music Programs.
- Tuesday, June 4, our Montessori Clockhouse students will gather for mass at 9:30AM. At 1:30PM we will have our Athletic Convocation in KDH. We will recognize the athletic achievements of our students.
- Wednesday, June 5, the students in Grades 5-8 will attend class. No school for K-4. At 5:30PM our Class of 2019 will participate in their Graduation Mass.
- Thursday, June 6, the students in Grades K-4 will attend class. No school for Grades 5-7. At 9:30AM our Kindergarten Class will participate in their end of the year celebration in KDH.
- Friday, June 7, will be the last day for Grades 1-7. We will gather in KDH at 10:00 AM for our Summer Blessing Prayer Service and Achievement Assembly. Dismissal for all students will follow the assembly (11:30). No extended day care on Friday, June 7. All are welcome! Report cards will be mailed to the families of the students who are unable to attend school on Friday, June 7.