Below you will find some Important reminders to help you plan for the days ahead.
- The order form for the Homecoming Tees is included in this email. Tomorrow, Monday, is the last day for all tee shirt orders. A special thank you to all our parents who are working on these endeavors.
- We are in need of volunteers to assist with our Oktoberfest at Camilla on Saturday, October 5th. There are games for the children, chances, crafts, etc. as well as delicious food. All monies raised are used to support the IHM sisters in Camila. We have many Sisters in Camilla Hall who have taught and worked at Saint Aloysius. I know they would appreciate seeing you and will be grateful to you for your support. The flyer for the Oktoberfest is included and the Octoberfest volunteer form will be on the website on Monday.
- Tuesday, October 1 at 7:00PM is our eighth grade parent meeting in 8A.
- Wednesday, October 2, it is predicted to be quite warm. The boys may wear their PE uniform to school.
- Friday, October 4th is our Leadership Council Installation Mass at 9:00. PAWS awards will also be announced.
- Saturday, October 5 is the Oktoberfest at Camilla.
- Monday, October 7 at 9:00 we will have our school rosary.
- Wednesday, October 9 is our Health Fair. The boys may wear the PE uniform. Volunteers are needed. All volunteers must have the proper clearances.
- Thursday, October 10 is Take a Tour Thursday for prospective families.
- Friday, October 11 is Grandparents Day. See enclosed flyer. The boys may wear Spiritwear. There will be a 1:45 pep rally.
- Saturday, October 12 is Homecoming. Hopefully Mother Nature will cooperate with good weather.
- Monday, October 14 is our Golf Outing.
- Wednesday, October 16 will be our first Open House from 9:30-11:00.
- Thursday, October 17 is High School Night for boys Grades 6-8 and their parents. This event will be held in KDH and the classrooms.