Below you will find important information to help you plan for the days ahead. This week the school bells will be ringing, so, hopefully, you have started to ease your son into a schedule. The shock of early morning rising will be a reality on September 4. Also, it is very important that all boys are on time for school. Please make sure you plan ahead so the students are prepared to begin the day with their classmates. “Beginning of a great day begins the night before.”
Be assured of my prayers as you prepare for our new school year.
- September 4 –Opening Day- Grades K-8
- September 5 – Regular Day –Grades K-8
- September 6– Regular Day- Grades K-8– Picnic Lunch- The students will place their order on Wednesday. A special thank you to our Parents Association for providing the food and drinks for our picnic.
- Mrs. Ferrante continues to be grateful for all who have returned the Emergency Form for each student and Family Directory form from every family. We are still missing a number of forms, so, please make sure your form has been completed and returned to school by September 4. Any issues, please reach out to her in the Main Office.
- Wildcat Wonders School Store Open Tuesday, September 3 from 5 to 7 PM
In addition to uniform items, you can purchase great St. AA Spiritwear and other Wildcat memorabilia.
Please note: Only cash or checks accepted for all uniform items
- For calendar, important forms and updates, visit our website: www.staloysiusacademy.org
- The Aramark SEPTEMBER Lunch Menu is attached; remember that you will receive your child’s lunch program information later – this information will provide the protocols for the Aramark lunch items. There is no pre-ordering necessary.
- The pretzel order form is included in the email. I am grateful to Sister Marita Rose for her work in collating all of the orders. The boys will receive a “free” pretzel on Wednesday and Thursday. Sister Margaret Fagan IHM