A very special thank you to the Homecoming Committee, our volunteers, and all who attended our fun-filled activities. We began our Homecoming Week on Monday with our rosary, continued on Wednesday with our Health Fair, and on Friday, we celebrated with our Grandparents. What a pleasure it was to meet the grandparents who traveled to Saint Aloysius to celebrate with their grandsons. We had a gathering in the gym and then the grandparents visited the school store, enjoyed refreshments in KDH, worked on crafts in the classrooms, and of course, spent extra time with their grandson(s). There were plenty of smiles all around our campus.
On Friday afternoon we had a spirited pep rally in preparation for our Homecoming games and festivities. Our Blue and White Captains led their teams in many spirited activities.
On Saturday, Mother Nature cooperated and all of our Homecoming activities enjoyed sunshine and seasonable temperature. Every team demonstrated great spirit and the boys had fun. It was quite an exciting day with many happenings for all those who were present. I must say I am enjoying my traditional helicopter ride. It was quite an experience!
On Monday, we will conclude our Homecoming weekend with our golf outing. Best of luck to all who will be participating.
Again, I am very grateful to you for your support and great effort.
I would ask you to keep in prayer, Seamus Lilley , an eighth grader, who was hurt during the varsity football game. Seamus hurt his arm as he made a spectacular touchdown save for his team. Seamus is at home and doing well. Our prayers will be a wonderful message of support for Seamus and his family.
Below you will find some reminders to help you plan for the days ahead.
- Monday, October 14 is our Golf Outing.
- Wednesday, October 16 will be our first Open House from 9:30-11:30.
- Thursday, October 17 is High School Night for boys Grades 6-8 and their parents. This event will be held in KDH and the classrooms.
- Friday, October 18 will be a dress down day for the students. I am grateful to all of the students for their school spirit and cooperation during our Homecoming week. The boys sold all of the golf balls and we had a successful raffle during our Grandparents visit. The students may wear regular dress down clothes on Friday. I am very proud of all of our Wildcats!
- Thursday, October 24 from 3:30-8:00 and Friday, October 25 are Parent Conference days. The students will not have school on Friday, October 25.
- Monday, November 4 from 7:00PM-8:00PM, we will have a presentation from Michael’s Giving H.A.N.D. Save this date. More information to follow.
Have a great week!
You and your family are remembered in my prayers.