Congratulations to our boys who were elected as Leadership Council and Homeroom Representative:
President: Dylan Unruh Vice President: JP Murray
Secretary: Teddy Fenlin Religious Affairs: John Kohlenberg
Blue Team Captain: Brady Bellew White Team Captain: Like Pajan
8A Jack Mullen 8B Seamus Lilley
7A Trotman Cush 7B Logan Kennedy
6A Giorgio Cipolloni 6B Thomas Massaua
5A Brendan Knowlton 5B Declan McGrath
Thank you for your support for Camilla Hall. Our Oktoberfest was a success! It was wonderful to see so many families present at Camilla. I am grateful to our Leadership Council and faculty for their assistance with the Duck Pond. Below you will find some Important reminders to help you plan for the days ahead.
- Monday, October 7 at 9:00 we will have our school rosary.
- Wednesday, October 9 is our Health Fair. The boys may wear the PE uniform. Volunteers are needed. All volunteers must have the proper clearances.
- Thursday, October 10 is Take a Tour Thursday for prospective families.
- Friday, October 11 is Grandparents Day. The boys may wear Spiritwear. There will be a 1:45 pep rally.
- Saturday, October 12 is Homecoming. Hopefully Mother Nature will cooperate with good weather.
- Monday, October 14 is our Golf Outing.
- Wednesday, October 16 will be our first Open House from 9:30-11:00.
- Thursday, October 17 is High School Night for boys Grades 6-8 and their parents. This event will be held in KDH and the classrooms.