Below you will find a few reminders to help you plan for the days ahead.
Many blessings as we continue to celebrate the Advent Season.
You are in my prayers.
- Tomorrow, Mrs. McCormick will return to school and her first grade boys. For the past few weeks Mrs. McCormick has been recovering from hip surgery. We all look forward to her return to Saint Aloysius.
- A special thank you to Kelly Ryan and Melodie Icasiano for all their guidance and direction with our Santa Shop. The children loved their shopping experience. I am grateful to all our Moms and Dads who assisted our students with their shopping and wrapping. Great job!
- Today, Sunday, December 15th at 4:00 pm we will have our Christmas Concert in KDH. The boys have been practicing and look forward to sharing their talents with all of us. All are welcome! Thank you to our Music Department for their work and effort. We are grateful!
- During this week of December 16th the boys will have the opportunity to wear various Christmas items with their uniform. Monday they can wear Christmas socks; Tuesday, Christmas socks and ties; Wednesday, Christmas socks, ties and hats.
- On Friday, December 20 at 1:30 we will have our Christmas Reflection. I hope you will be able to join us. We will have regular dismissal on the 20th of December.
- School will resume on Monday, January 6.