We have experienced quite a change in the weather. I hope you were able to stay at home and sip coffee or hot chocolate and listen to the wind from the comfort of your living room.
Below you will find information and reminders to help you plan for the days ahead.
Be assured of my prayers for you and your family.
- Please keep in your prayers all who will be attending the March for Life in Washington, D.C. on Friday, January 24.
- I would ask that all adults abide by the speed limit and traffic patterns as you drive around campus. Your support and cooperation are greatly appreciated.
- Congratulation to our Future City Team (Francis DeAngelo, Jimmy Hoffman, and Max Kline) for their participation at the competition at Archbishop Carroll on Saturday, January 18. The boys astonished the judges with their presentation and model. I am very grateful to Mrs. Julianne Long for her leadership. Information concerning any awards received by the team will be shared as they are made known to Mrs. Long.
- Our Charism Mass at Villa Maria will be held on Sunday, January 26. I hope to see many of our families at the 11:00 mass. Coffee and breakfast treats will be available after the mass.
- Our Book Fair will be held during Catholic Schools Week (January 27-30). A sign up genius was sent to all of our families. We are in need of volunteers.
- A google form was sent to all families to ask if you will be attending the Parent Breakfast on Monday, January 27, from 8:30 -9:15 in KDH. If you will be attending I would ask that you respond by Wednesday, January 22.
- On Friday, January 31, the teachers will be attending a Professional Development Day at Saint Aloysius. The boys will not have school on January 31.