Below you will find information and reminders to help you plan for the days ahead.
Be assured of my prayers for you and your family.
- Congratulations to Mr. Michael Flannery (grade 5 teacher) and his wife Julie on the birth of their son, Michael Patrick Flannery. We welcome our future wildcat to our Saint Aloysius Community.
- Enclosed you will find information concerning our Father Son Communion Breakfast. Please contact me if you have any questions.
- At your earliest convenience I would ask you to complete the Priority Registration Form that was sent via email. All information may be sent to the school office. Please contact me if you did not receive this information.
- Our first Dodgeball Tournament will be held on Friday, February 21. It should be an exciting endeavor.
- Thank you to all of our students in grades K-5 who are participating in the Read for the House (Ronald McDonald House). Your support is appreciated.
- 2020 Father Son Communion Breakfast-2 print