Dear Parents, Below you will find information and reminders to help you plan for the days ahead. Be assured of my prayers for you and your family.
- A very special thank you to Mrs. Denise Koenig and Mrs. Kristie Ganley who co-chaired our SAA Inaugural Dodgeball Tournament. We had a spirited group of parents who demonstrated their many skills. Check out our social media for pictures and videos.
- Belowyou will find information concerning our Father Son Communion Breakfast, our eighth grade sponsored Donut Sale and our Lenten Flyer. Please contact me if you have any questions.
- On Tuesday, February 25, “Fat Tuesday,” the eighth grade class is sponsoring a donut sale. The flyer is included with this email.
- On Wednesday, February 26, Ash Wednesday, we will have a prayer service immediately following morning announcements. During the prayer service, the boys will receive their ashes.
- The Read for the House donation envelope and money should be returned to school by Friday, March 6th at the latest. This program was open to our boys in Grades K-5
- At your earliest convenience I would ask you to complete the Priority Registration Form that was sent via email. All information may be sent to the school office. Please contact me if you did not receive this information.
- 2020 Father Son Communion Breakfast-2 print
- Fat Tuesday Donut
- Lenten Flyer 2020