Below you will find information and reminders to help you plan for the days ahead.
- On Friday, February 7th, Matthew Rothwell and Max Kline participated in the Archdiocesan Music Concert at Cardinal O’Hara. It was a great honor for the boys and we are very proud of them. The amount of talent on stage at O’Hara was amazing. Congratulations!
- On Saturday, February 8, our SAA Math Team took sixth place at the Delaware County Math Counts competition at Garnet Valley Middle School. Congratulations to our team and Ms. Goode. Our 2020 math competition season is off to a good start. Go Wildcats!
- This will be the last week we are collecting books for Blessed Virgin Mary School in Darby. During our Book Fair, our co-chairs, Mrs. DeStefano, Mrs. Walton and Mrs. Conradi, our librarian, encouraged our students to donate books. I am grateful to all for your support. Specials thanks to our chairs for their dedication and hard work.
- Enclosed you will find the pretzel order for third trimester.
- A reminder email concerning priority registration was sent out to all families. Your attention to this request is appreciated.
- Monday, February 17 is a school holiday.
- Pretzels 2019-2020 3rd Trimester