Below you will find some information and reminders to help you plan for the days ahead.
- Thank you to all who attended the Father Son Communion breakfast. I am grateful to our committee members: Mrs. Jennifer Gauna, Mrs. Kristin Sims, and Mrs. Christina Ward, for all their work and effort. It was a wonderful event for our grandfathers, dads and their sons. Special thanks to the Mr. Jim Bonner, SAA Class of 1997, for his inspirational talk.
- A Lenten reflection will take place at the IHM Conference Center on Thursday, March 5 from 8:30-9:00. This week the reflection is on Thursday because of our first Friday mass. The time was changed to 8:30AM to make it more convenient after drop off. Please call the school office (610-525-1670) if you plan on attending the reflection on Thursday.
- On Friday, March 6, we will have mass at 9:00 in KDH. All are invited.
- Daylight Saving Time will start on March 8. Don’t forget to turn your clocks ahead one hour.
- The containers in the drop off area are holding the windows for phase two of our project. Our goal will be to install the new windows during our Easter break. New shades will be purchased for the classrooms on the playground side of the building. The courtyard side had new shades installed a few years ago. Once the windows are installed we will have completed the following renovations: new roof and new windows for the school building.
- Within the next few days our 2020-2021 school calendar will be emailed to you. Thank you for your patience.
- The March lunch menu is below. The food choices for each day are listed. There is always a side salad and some type of fruit available for the boys.
- Aloysius MARCH MENU 2020 REVISED1