I hope you are enjoying the beautiful weather. Hopefully, the sun and low humidity will last a few more days. Below you will find some information and updates to help you plan for the days and weeks ahead.
Be assured of my daily prayers for you and your family.
- It was wonderful to see so many of our boys as they dropped off their books and picked up their personal items. If you were unable to stop by school I would ask you to contact me and set up a day/time to pick up and drop off items.
- Our yearbook delivery has been delayed a few times but hopefully, the books will arrive shortly. Once the books arrive I will send out an email. The cost of the yearbook is $35.00. Each graduating student in the Class of 2020 receives a complimentary St. AA yearbook from the school.
- This week I will send an email concerning ordering uniforms from Flynn and O’Hara. Their stores are closed so all orders should be done on-line. There is free shipping and discounts offered to each customer. Flynn and O’Hara will be sending me a flyer with our fall, winter, and PE uniforms.
- This week you will receive our updated calendar for the 2020-2021 school year. I am waiting on confirmation for a few of our dates before I send it to you. School will open on Tuesday, September 1.
- We have received recommendations from the Pennsylvania Department of Education regarding school re-opening. We are required to submit a Health and Safety Plan which clearly outlines our response to the recommendations. We will be working with our faculty, Advisory Board, and the Archdiocese of Philadelphia Office of Education in order to complete a draft. I will keep you informed as information is made available to our school. As you may be aware the recommendations are changing on a regular basis. The safety of our children and school community is a priority.