Dear Parents, Mother Nature is promising us another week of beautiful weather. I know the teachers are looking forward to enjoying some extra outdoor classroom time with the students. Hopefully you will also find time for some outdoor activity.
Below you will find information to help you plan for the days ahead.
- During this month of October it would be a wonderful family practice to say at least one decade of the rosary each day.
- Thank you for daily completing the Health Check Form which is on the front page of the website. Your support and attentiveness to this request is greatly appreciated.
- Friday, October 30 will be a dress down day. The boys may wear a Halloween shirt but no costumes. Halloween hats, socks, glasses, etc are acceptable. Please no hair dye or face painting. The teachers will work with the homeroom parents to supply treats for the boys. All treats should be wrapped or individually packaged.
- The virtual parent conference information for Grades K-8 was sent to you. Please contact Mr. Jeffries if you are experiencing any difficulty setting up a teacher conference. On Monday, November 2 the virtual conferences will be held in the morning. The afternoon session will be a faculty meeting for our teachers. There will be no virtual classroom instruction. November 2 is a student holiday.
- On Tuesday, November 3, Election Day, Saint Aloysius Academy will be closed. There will be no virtual classes held on Tuesday, November 3.
- I would ask you to continue to keep in your prayers, Mr. Tim Smythe, as he continues his treatment for cancer. Your prayer support is appreciated.
- Let us continue to pray for all those who have contracted the Coronavirus and those who are taking care of them. Be assured of my daily prayer for you and your family.