Prayers for those who passed away
Below is information to help you plan for the days ahead.
Let us continue to pray for each other and peace in our communities.
- Please keep in your prayers our third grade boys who will be receiving the Sacrament of First Holy Communion on Saturday, November 14. Also, remember in your prayers our boys who are preparing for the Sacrament of Confirmation.
- During this month of November we will remember in a special way all of our deceased family members and friends. Enclosed is a paper on which you can list those in your family or friends who have passed away. Each morning the boys will have the opportunity to place the paper in a basket in KDH.
- This week the students will be visiting the Book Fair. I appreciate all of the time and effort Mrs. Conradi has given to this wonderful endeavor. Thank you to our teachers for all their assistance.
- The November menu is included in this email.
- I have enclosed an updated school calendar. Our Thanksgiving holiday will be extended by one day. The students will return to school on Tuesday, December 1 instead of Monday, November 30. We will not have virtual classes during the Thanksgiving break (Wednesday, November 25-Monday, November 30).
- Please continue to keep in your prayers Mr. Tim Smythe, our maintenance man. Mr. Smythe has cancer and he is in need of our prayer support. I know Mr. Smythe and his family will appreciate your thoughts and prayers.
- november menu final draft
- book fair principal letter 2020