Dear Parents and Faculty,
As we prepare for our Thanksgiving holiday I want you to know how grateful I am for your continued support during these uncertain times. The prayerful support that we share with one another is truly a gift. We are a blessed community! Be assured that you and your family are daily remembered in my prayers.
- Continue to remember in your prayers our boys who are preparing for the Sacrament of Confirmation.
- We are preparing for Santa’s Secret Shop on December 9 and 10. More information will follow.
- The December menu from Aramark is shared below.
- The Leadership Council is sponsoring a Cornhole Tournament on Tuesday, November 24. All students may wear their St. Aloysius spiritwear on Tuesday.
- During this month of November we will remember in a special way all of our deceased family members and friends.
- Our Thanksgiving break will begin on Wednesday, November 25 and the students will return on Tuesday, December 1
- Advent begins on Sunday, November 29.
- Please continue to remember Mr. Tim Smythe in your prayers.
Sister Margaret Fagan IHM
St. Aloysius Academy