I hope all is well with you and your family. During the course of this week I will participate in numerous meetings with the Archdiocese and Chester County Health Department concerning the increase of COVID cases in our county and the surrounding areas. I will keep you updated as information is presented to me.
- Congratulations to our boys in third grade who received the Sacrament of First Holy Communion on Saturday, November 14. The boys radiated joy as they received Jesus for the first time. A special thank you to the parents, teachers, and all who prepared the boys for First Holy Communion.
- Continue to remember in your prayers our boys who are preparing for the Sacrament of Confirmation.
- Thank you for your support of our Book Fair. I am grateful to Mrs. Conradi and all who assisted her with this endeavor.
- The eighth grade is sponsoring a Sports Dress Down Day on Friday, November 20. Your support is greatly appreciated. Please see the flyer below.
- During this month of November we will remember in a special way all of our deceased family members and friends.
- Our Thanksgiving break will begin on Wednesday, November 25 and the students will return on Tuesday, December 1.
Let us continue to pray for each other and all those in our community who are in the hospital or in need of healing.
Sister MargaretDRESS DOWN DAY