Today is the First Sunday of Advent. May this season of waiting for the birth of Jesus be filled with much peace and joyful anticipation. I want to thank our parents (Mrs. Megan Ferrero, Mrs. Tina Grannis Dixel, and Mrs. Faithe Kalisperis) who on Saturday, shared their time and talent as they decorated the school. Your creativity and effort are greatly appreciated.
May we continue to support one another in prayer.
- December menu is under the Parents tab/Lunch Menu.
- Monday, November 30 is a school holiday.
- Thank you to all our families who supported the Cornhole Tournament. The Leadership Council collected over $800.00 which was used to purchase gifts for the Delaware County Children’s Charity. Your generosity was greatly appreciated.
- Wednesday, December 9 and Thursday, December 10 are the days for our Santa’s Secret Shop. More information to follow
- Let us continue to pray for our boys who have received Confirmation and those who will receive the sacrament in December.
- Please continue to pray for Mr. Tim Smythe. This week Mr. Smythe will have surgery.