Dear Parents and Faculty,
Below are a few reminders to help you plan for the days ahead.
Let us continue to pray for one another.
- Congratulations to our second-grade class who received the Sacrament of Reconciliation. Congratulations to Mrs. Quinn and the Class of 2027. You are remembered in our prayers.
- Wednesday, March 31 will be a full day of school. Our Easter break will begin on Thursday, April 1 -April 12. The students will return to school on Tuesday, April 13.
- The boys may begin to wear shorts for their PE classes when we return to school on April 13.
- Thank you to all who have completed the Easter-Spring Break Travel Form. Our travel restrictions for those traveling within the United States will be lifted on April 1.
- Families who are traveling international are asked to follow the CDC regulations.
- Get tested 3-5 days after travel AND stay home and self-quarantine for 7 days after travel.
- Even if you test negative, stay home and self-quarantine for the full 7 days.
- If you don’t get tested, stay home for 10 days after travel.