Dear Parents and Faculty,
- Thank you for your support for our Grandparents Day and Homecoming. It was wonderful to see so many of our families on campus enjoying a variety of activities. It was truly a great weekend.
- Special thanks to Mrs. Bellew, Mrs. Coyle, and Mrs. Friel and the Homecoming Committee for all their planning and organization of the festivities. It was picture perfect!
- Thank you to our Parent Association Board for their tireless efforts to ensure everything ran smoothly. We couldn’t have done it without your leadership.
Special thanks to…
- Our Chef, Sean Bellew, for all the hours spent behind the grill preparing the pork roll sandwiches, hamburgers and hotdogs. All were scrumptious!
- Sister Amedeo and her many helpers for the delicious chili. The weather was perfect for that zesty treat!
- All our coaches and players for sharing their Wildcat spirit with us. We are Wildcat Proud!
- Our emcee, Chris Jeffries , for keeping us aware of all the happenings on campus.
- All our sponsors, volunteer, faculty, and those behind the scenes…thank you for sharing your time and talents with us. We are truly grateful!
- Our maintenance men for all the many ways they were able to assist us.
- Thank you to our Saint Aloysius Alums and our school community. How blessed we are to have you among us!
- Vincent Denoncour’s grandmother was the winner of the raffle held on Friday at Grandparents Day.
- The Dunn Family won the Snack Tower! Enjoy
- There was no name on the winning ticket for the Candy Tower. It was a red ticket and the number is 9934531. If no one claims the prize I will draw another ticket.
- Information concerning the golf ball drop will be forthcoming.
- Fashion Show information is enclosed
- Weekly menu is enclosed.
Your support is greatly appreciated.
May we continue to pray for each other and all those in need