Dear Parents and Faculty, Below you will find information and reminders to help you plan…
Principal Update 10/2
Dear Parents and Faculty,
During the month of October, which is the month of the Holy Rosary, I strongly encourage our families to pray at least one decade each day for all those who are in need.
May we continue to support one another in prayer.
Be assured of my daily prayer for your family.
Below are a few reminders to help you plan for the days ahead.
- On Friday, October 7, our Leadership Council will be installed during a ceremony after mass. We are grateful to our leaders for accepting this role and I look forward to working with our Council.
- Pizza Bingo scheduled for Friday, October 7 has been postponed. A new date will be forthcoming.
- Monday , October 10th is our Annual Golf Outing. Hope to see you on the course!
- Saturday, October 15th is Octoberfest at Camilla Nursing Home, Immaculata PA. I will email a flyer with information. This event supports the IHM Sisters.
- Monday, October 17th the boys will begin to wear their winter uniforms. Please make sure the boys have their blazers, white shirts, and ties.
- Friday, October 21st is Picture Day. A form will be sent home.
- The teachers are preparing to set up times for the virtual parent conference. On Thursday, October 27th the virtual conferences will be held in the afternoon from 3:30-7:00. Monday, October 31st , the virtual conferences will be held from 8:00-2:00.
- Truck and Treat will be held on Friday, October 28th . More information to follow
- Tuesday, November 1st is a student holiday. The teachers will be on site for Professional Development.
- Our annual Fashion Show is scheduled for Sunday, November 6th . More information to follow
- November 8 is a school holiday. Voting will take place in the little gym so; the campus will be closed to students and teachers.