Dear Parents and Faculty, Below you will find information and reminders to help you plan…
Principal Update 10/23
Dear Parents and Faculty,
During the month of October, which is the month of the Holy Rosary, I would strongly encourage you to pray at least one decade of the rosary each day. There are many in our school and local community that depend on our prayer support.
May we continue to support one another in prayer.
Be assured of my daily prayer for your family.
Below are a few reminders to help you plan for the days ahead.
- Thank you to all who were present on campus for our Football Under the Lights. Both Friday night and Saturday night were filled with high energy excitement. I am grateful to all who planned the events, our coaches who mentor our boys, our announcers who kept us on target with the game, and our landscaping company who made everything look pristine and even added our logo at midfield. Also, thank you to our chefs who cooked up wonderful treats, along with our volunteers in the Wildcat Snack Attack. Thank you to our parents and supporters who were cheering on our teams and especially a big thank you to our boys who demonstrated their Wildcat spirit in all the games. Our visitors were impressed with our campus and welcoming spirit. What a wonderful community event! Wildcat Proud!
- On Thursday, October 27th the virtual conferences will be held in the afternoon from 3:30-7:00. Monday, October 31st , the virtual conferences will be held from 8:00-1:00.
- Trunk or Treat will be held on Friday, October 28th . Information was emailed to parents of boys in Grades K-5. The boys in Grades 6-8 will have a dress down day.
- Tuesday, November 1st is a student holiday. The teachers will be on site for Professional Development.
- Our annual Fashion Show is scheduled for Sunday, November 6th .Information was emailed to you.
- November 8 is a school holiday. Voting will take place in the little gym so; the campus will be closed to students and teachers.
- An updated calendar is enclosed. Pizza Bingo will be held on Friday, January 20, Middle School Ski Trip will be held on Thursday, January 26, and Family Bowling Night at Sproul Lanes will be held on Saturday, February 25.
- Please continue to support our collection for Mother of Mercy House. See the enclosed flyer.