Dear Parents and Faculty, I hope you had a restful and relaxing Thanksgiving. Today, the…
Dear Parents and Faculty,
During the month of November, we will remember in a special way all our friends and family members who have passed away.
May we continue to support one another in prayer.
Be assured of my daily prayer for your family.
Below are a few reminders to help you plan for the days ahead.
- Monday, October 31, we will continue virtual conferences with parents. Monday is a student holiday.
- Tuesday, November 1st is the Feast of All Saints. It is a Holy Day of Obligation. The students will not have school on Tuesday because of a Professional Development Day for the teachers.
- Wednesday, November 2 is the Feast of the Holy Souls. During the month of November we will remember in a special way all our deceased family and friends. Each morning at prayer the boys will be encouraged to place in the prayer basket a list of those who have died. The paper is enclosed.
- Wednesday, November 2, will be a Phillies dress down day. Let’s continue to cheer on our Phillies!
- Our annual Fashion Show is scheduled for Sunday, November 6th .Information was emailed to you and a special message is on our social media. I look forward to seeing all our Saint Aloysius women at the Fashion Show. See enclosed flyer.
- Our annual Book Fair will be held in our Innovation Center on November 7-11. Flyer is enclosed. Below you will find the volunteer sign up for our Book Fair. Any assistance you can offer will be greatly appreciated.
- November 8 is a school holiday. Voting will take place in the little gym so; the campus will be closed to students and teachers.