Dear Parents and Faculty,
During the month of October, which is the month of the Holy Rosary, I strongly encourage our families to pray at least one decade each day for all those who are in need.
May we continue to support one another in prayer.
Be assured of my daily prayer for your family.
Below are a few reminders to help you plan for the days ahead.
- Monday , October 10th is our Annual Golf Outing. Hope to see you on the course!
- Tuesday, October 11 is a Phillies Dress Down Day! Let’s cheer on our Phillies as they take on Atlanta. Go Phillies!
- Friday, October 14, is an EAGLES Dress Down Day sponsored by the Class of 2023. Flyer is enclosed. Our EAGLES play the Cowboys on Sunday, October 16.
- Saturday, October 15th is Octoberfest at Camilla Nursing Home, Immaculata PA. The flyer is enclosed. This event supports the IHM Sisters.
- Monday, October 17th the boys will begin to wear their winter uniforms. Please make sure the boys have their blazers, white shirts, and ties.
- Friday, October 21st is Picture Day. A form will be sent home.
- The teachers are preparing to set up times for the virtual parent conference. On Thursday, October 27th the virtual conferences will be held in the afternoon from 3:30-7:00. Monday, October 31st , the virtual conferences will be held from 8:00-2:00.
- Trunk or Treat will be held on Friday, October 28th . Information was emailed to parents of boys in Grades K-5.
- Tuesday, November 1st is a student holiday. The teachers will be on site for Professional Development.
- Our annual Fashion Show is scheduled for Sunday, November 6th . More information to follow
- November 8 is a school holiday. Voting will take place in the little gym so; the campus will be closed to students and teachers.