Dear Parents and Faculty, On Tuesday, March 21st, our Math Teams competed in a Mathletics…
Principal Update 11/13
Dear Parents and Faculty,
Below you will find a few reminders to help you plan for the days ahead.
Be assured of my daily prayers for you and your family
- Yesterday, Saturday, November 12, our third-grade class received the Sacrament of First Holy Communion. May we continue to pray for the Class of 2028, their parents, Mrs. Stephens, Sister Mary Anne, and all who prepared them for this special day. The boys were beaming with joy as they received Jesus for the first time. May this feeling always remain with them. A special thank you to Mrs. Beatty and our choir for sharing their beautiful voices with us.
- Special thank you to Mrs. Conradi, Ms. Patselas, and all our volunteers who assisted with our Book Fair. The weeklong activity was a huge success! Your support and generosity are greatly appreciated.
- During the month of November, we will remember in a special way all our deceased family and friends. Each morning at prayer the boys will be encouraged to place in the prayer basket a list of those who have died. The paper is enclosed.
- Thursday, November 17, is the last day for our Candy Care Drive. Thank you for your support.
- Picture retakes are on Friday, November 18.
- Congratulations to our boys on the Cross County Team: AJ Gauna, Patrick Gauna, Finnigan McGlade, and Nick Vielhauer, who qualified for the Nationals in Indianapolis. We are so proud of you. Thank you to our coach, Mrs. Gauna, for your commitment and enthusiasm and all our volunteers, Mr. Gauna, Mrs. McKnight, and Mr. Schmidt, for your dedication and effort with our boys.
- On Tuesday, November 22 the eighth-grade class is sponsoring a dress down day. The flyer is enclosed. During the day, the boys will participate in the Turkey Bowl which is a variety of games for each grade level.
- Thanksgiving holiday begins on Wednesday, November 23. The students will return to school on Monday November 28.
- Our Live Nativity will be held on Friday, December 2 from 6:00-7:30PM. Thank you to our volunteers who are coordinating all the activities. I hope you will be able to join us as we prepare for Christmas.
- Santa Workshop will be held in our little gym on Thursday, December 7th. Thank you to Mrs. Ferraro and Mrs. Kalisperis for all you are doing in preparation for this fun-filled event.