Dear Parents and Faculty,
I hope everyone remembered to turn back the clock and enjoyed an extra hour of sleep.
Be assured of my daily prayers for you and your family
Below are a few reminders to help you plan for the days ahead.
- Special thanks to our eighth-grade parents, the Class of 2023 raffle assistants, our beautiful models, our sponsors and our many benefactors for all they did to make our Fashion Show such a successful event. I am especially grateful to Mrs. Bellew, Mrs. Corrado, Mrs. Coyle, Mrs. FitzPatrick, Mrs. Friel, Mrs. Kaune, Mrs. Knowlton, Mrs. Rolfe and our Master of Ceremonies, Mrs. Quinn, for their tireless effort with this wonderful endeavor. It was a great afternoon enjoyed by all. Thank you for your presence and support!
- During the month of November, we will remember in a special way all our deceased family and friends. Each morning at prayer the boys will be encouraged to place in the prayer basket a list of those who have died. The paper is enclosed.
- Sign-up for the Book Fair. Our Book Fair begins tomorrow, Monday. There is a special night event on Thursday, November 10. All are invited to join us in the Innovation Center from 5:15-7:00. The boys may wear their PJs as they read a book and enjoy some cookies and refreshments. I hope you can come and join us. I have enclosed a letter offering details concerning our Book Fair. Thank you to Mrs. Conradi and Ms. Patselas for all their work with the Book Fair. All monies raised will be used to purchase books for the library. https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4EAFA722ABF9C16-staloysius2
- The staff at our Mother of Mercy House expressed their gratitude and appreciation for the food that was delivered to them. There was a shortage of necessary items and the donations from Saint Aloysius Academy filled the shelves. Your support was greatly appreciated.
- Picture retakes will be held on Friday, November 18.