Dear Parents and Faculty, I hope you had a restful and relaxing Thanksgiving. Today, the…
Dear Parents and Faculty,
Below you will find a few reminders to help you plan for the days ahead.
Many blessings as we continue to celebrate the Advent Season.
You are in my prayers.
- A special thank you to Mrs. Megan Ferraro and Mrs. Faithe Kalisperis for all their guidance and direction with our Santa Shop. The children loved their shopping experience and enjoyed speaking with Santa and having their class picture taken with Santa. Also, a special thank you to Mrs. Shannon Nassar for the Polar Express display. Our little gym was transformed into a Winter Wonderland. It was a WOW moment for all those present. The creativity and talent of our Committee was on display and I am grateful to you for all you shared with our students and faculty. Superb job! I am also grateful to all our Moms, Dads, and our volunteers who assisted our students with their shopping and wrapping. Wait to you see the wonderful presents that will be under your tree. Great job!
- Congratulations to Lela Della Zassa, Royal Dent, Charlie Campbell, and Mrs. Labor who won gift baskets at the Santa Shop.
- During this week the boys will have the opportunity to receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation. Thank you to Sister Mary Anne for working with our priests to make sure the sacrament is available to our students.
- During this week of December 12th, the boys will have the opportunity to wear various Christmas items with their uniform. Thursday, December 15th will be a dress down with a contest for the ugliest sweater. The boys are asked to wear their school uniform on Friday, December 16th . The flyer is enclosed.
- We are collecting coats for the One Warm Coat Foundation. We are accepting coats for children and adults.
- We will have regular dismissal on the 16th of December. School will resume on Tuesday, January 3.