Dear Parents and Faculty,
I hope you are enjoying this beautiful day. Mother Nature is certainly having fun with our temperatures. California is experiencing snow and Philly may hit 60 on Thursday. Certainly an interesting trend.
Below you will find information and reminders to help you plan for the days ahead.
May we continue to support one another in prayer
- Our Partners in Mission visit was a success and a building block for future endeavors. The Team Members who visited Saint Aloysius Academy were impressed by the many programs we offer and the commitment of our parents and faculty to our Academy. The boys shared the importance of Brotherhood and Magis at each meeting they had with Partners in Mission. The students offered examples of the many ways brotherhood and Magis are lived at Saint Aloysius. I am grateful to all who were present at the Focus Groups and for your prayers and support during the visit. During the exit meeting Partners in Mission shared they will work with us as we continue to strengthen our enrollment and marketing strategies, our strategic plan for the next three years, fundraising and tuition assistance ideas along with other pertinent areas.
Over the next few weeks Partners in Mission will meet as a group and formulate a written report which will identify recommendations and commendations for the Academy. Once I receive the report I will communicate the findings with the community. This is an exciting time for Saint Aloysius Academy. I look forward to working with our faculty, parents, students, and Partners in Mission to continue to enhance the mission of Saint Aloysius as we look forward to all the possibilities that are before us. How blessed we are to be able to honestly share our goals and desires for Saint Aloysius and then to work together to make these dreams a reality. We are blessed!
- Thank you to the Class of 2023 for sponsoring our Family Bowling Night. It was wonderful to see so many families at Sproul Lanes. We have some bowling stars among us. One of our younger students is missing his black and grey face jacket. It is a reversable jacket. The bowling alley searched for the jacket, but it was not found. It may have been accidently picked up by someone at the end of the night. When found the jacket can be dropped off at the front office. Thank you
- Congratulations to our Saint Aloysius Math Team and Ms. Goode along with our Spelling Bee Champions. We are very proud of your efforts. Wildcat Proud!
- Read for the House ends on Tuesday, February 28.
- Terra Nova Testing for boys in Grades 1-7 begins on Monday, March 6. A good night’s sleep and a healthy breakfast is a great way to prepare for Terra Nova Testing.
- Save the date- the Leadership Council is sponsoring a fundraiser at Freddy’s in Broomall on Wednesday, March 8 from 4:00-8:00. More information to follow.
- Thank you to all who have registered for the 2023-2024 school year. I have enclosed a copy of the tuition brochure and registration agreement.