Dear Parents and Faculty,
Below you will find information and reminders to help you plan for the days ahead.
May we continue to support one another in prayer
- A special thank you to our Parent Association and all our parents who made Catholic Schools Week a wonderful experience for our faculty. Your generous donation of gift cards and the delicious luncheon was an extra special treat. We are appreciative of your thoughtfulness and kindness. We are a blessed community!
- Congratulations to Brendan Knowlton and Porter Kline who won the Spelling Bee and will represent Saint Aloysius at the DCIU Spelling Bee on Saturday, February 25. The Spelling Bee was an exciting event and all of our boys did a great job. Wildcat Proud!
- Congratulations to Porter Kline who won the Religion Bee and will represent Saint Aloysius at the Archdiocesan Religion Bee. The boys who participated in the Bee did a tremendous job. The boys were asked religion questions from a variety of areas and each demonstrated great knowledge and expertise. Wildcat Proud!
- Congratulations to our JV and Varsity Basketball Teams. This weekend both won the Regional Championship for their level. This is the first time since the late 90s that both JV and Varsity won the championship at the same time. Congratulations to our boys, their parents, our dedicated coaches and all our fans who supported our teams. Wildcat Proud!
- Friday, February 10 will be a Super Bowl Dress Down Day as we anticipate the Super Bowl. Grade 2 (Chiefs ) and Grade 3 (EAGLES) are hoping for a victory for their team so they can enjoy a special pizza party sponsored by the Leadership Council.
- Friday, February 17 is a Professional Development Day for the faculty. The Academy will be closed for the students. Also, school will be closed on Monday, February 20. It is Presidents’ Day.
- Enclosed you will find information concerning a Bowling Family Night on Saturday, February 25 from 6:00-8:00. The registration form is due February 15
- Thank you to all who have registered for the 2023-2024 school year. I have enclosed a copy of the tuition brochure and registration agreement.