Dear Parents and Faculty, On Tuesday, March 21st, our Math Teams competed in a Mathletics…
Principal’s Update 3/12
Dear Parents and Faculty,
Below you will find information and reminders to help you plan for the days ahead.
May we continue to support one another in prayer.
- Yesterday, Saturday, March 11, our boys in Grade 2 received the Sacrament of Reconciliation. Congratulations to the Class of 2029, their parents, and Mrs. Quinn. The boys did a superb job and they were well prepared. I am very proud of them!
- On Wednesday, March 15th, we will have an Open House from 9:00AM-11:00AM. Please share this information with your friends, family, and neighbors.
- March 17, Saint Patrick’s Day, will be a dress down day.
- Spring break begins on Monday 27. Classes will resume on Tuesday, April 11. The boys may wear their spring uniform when we return to school on April 11.
- Thank you to all who have registered for the 2023-2024 school year. I have enclosed a copy of the tuition brochure and registration agreement.
- Tomorrow, I will email the calendar for the 2023-2024 school year. There are some events that are not finalized. Updates will be given.