Dear Parents and Faculty, I hope you had the opportunity to rest and relax during…
Principal’s Update 4/23
Dear Parents and Faculty,
I believe Mother Nature has another beautiful week in store for us. The students will enjoy some outdoor class experience.
Be assured of my continued prayers for you and your family.
- Each student in Montessori-Grade 8 will receive a pretzel ( Philadelphia Pretzel Factory) on Wednesday, April 26. It is National Pretzel Day.
- Friday, April 28 will be a Phillies dress down day. This is a dress down day that was sponsored by the eighth grade.
- Continue to keep in prayer our boys who are preparing to receive the Sacrament of Confirmation.
- Save the Date- Thursday, May 11 is our Fine Arts Festival. More information to follow. Volunteers are needed. Please contact Mr. Jeffries email@example.com or Mr. Norton firstname.lastname@example.org if you are able to assist.
- Save the Date– Friday, May 19- There will be a special thank you celebration in KDH at 8:30 AM for all the many people who assisted and supported us during the year. A Google form will be sent via email. I am grateful to all our families for the many ways you share your time, gifts, and talents with our Saint Aloysius School Community. We are blessed!
- We are in the process of accepting new students for the 2023-2024 school year. Please contact Mr. Paolucci if you know of a family who may be looking at various school options for their son. Our families and faculty are a powerful marketing resource. Spread the word…This is a great time to be a Wildcat!
Please contact Mr. Paolucci at email@example.com if you would like a St. Aloysius lawn sign for your home. Your support is appreciated.