Dear Parents and Faculty, During this month of May, please take the opportunity to pray…
Principal’s Update 4/30
Dear Parents and Faculty,
During this month of May, please take the opportunity to pray the rosary more frequently and ask Our Blessed Mother to intercede with her Son for the intentions of our school community and all those in need.
Be assured of my continued prayers for you and your family.
- Please keep in prayer our boys who are preparing to receive the Sacrament of Confirmation.
- On May 2 and May 4, we will have a SAA uniform exchange. Thank you to Mrs. Gauna for organizing this event. The flyer with information is enclosed.
- Save the Date- Thursday, May 11 is our Fine Arts Festival. Volunteers are needed. Please contact Mr. Jeffries firstname.lastname@example.org or Mr. Norton email@example.com if you are able to assist. A flyer is enclosed.
- Save the Date– Friday, May 19- There will be a special thank you celebration in KDH at 8:30 AM for all the many people who assisted and supported us during the year. This week a Google form will be sent via email. I am grateful to all our families for the many ways you share your time, gifts, and talents with our Saint Aloysius School Community. We are blessed!
- We are in the process of accepting new students for the 2023-2024 school year. Please contact Mr. Paolucci if you know of a family who may be looking at various school options for their son. Our families and faculty are a powerful marketing resource. Spread the word…This is a great time to be a Wildcat!
- Please contact Mr. Paolucci at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a St. Aloysius lawn sign for your home. Your support is appreciated.