Dear Parents and Faculty,
I hope you had the opportunity to rest and relax during this Memorial Day weekend. Mother Nature sent us a few very nice days.
Below you will find information and reminders to help you plan for the days ahead.
Let us continue to pray for each other.
- Today, in a special way, we remember the many men and women who made the ultimate sacrifice for our country. May we pray for them, their families, and our country.
- Yearbook order form is enclosed.
- Please contact Mr. Paolucci at email@example.com if you would like a St. Aloysius lawn Academy sign for your home. Your support is appreciated.
- A special thank you to Sister Sarah, Mr. Cooney, and our Elective Class for making our Field Day such a fun-filled day. The weather was picture perfect. I am grateful to our Parent Association who sponsored a delicious treat (Rita’s water Ice)for the boys. It was a great way to kick off the Memorial Day weekend.
- On Monday, June 5 at 1:30 in KDH will have our Athletic Convocation. On Tuesday, June 6 at 2:15 in KDH we will have our Music Convocation. Our Summer Blessing will be held in the gym on Wednesday, June 7 at 1:10.
- Enclosed you will find a copy of the 2023-2024 St. Aloysius calendar.