Dear Parents and Faculty,
Below you will find a few reminders to help you plan for the days ahead.
Many blessings as we continue to celebrate the Advent Season.
You are in my prayers.
- A special thank you to Mrs. Faithe Kalisperis and Mrs. Shannon Nassar for all their guidance and direction with our Santa Shop. The children loved their shopping experience. It was a WOW moment for all those present. The creativity and talent of our Committee was on display and am grateful to you for all you shared with our students and faculty. Superb job! I am also grateful to all our Moms, Dads, and all our volunteers who assisted our students with their shopping and wrapping. Wait to you see the wonderful presents that will be under your tree. Great job!
- Thank you to Tina Grannis and all the many helpers who decorated our Academy. The boys were in awe when they arrived at school on Monday. The Advent and Christmas spirit is very much alive. Your thoughtfulness, creativity, and generosity are greatly appreciated.
- During this week the boys will have the opportunity to receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation. Thank you to Sister Mary Anne for working with our priests to make sure the sacrament is available to our students.
- During this week of December 11th the students will have the opportunity to wear various Christmas items with their uniform. The flyer is enclosed.
- Our school wide service project sponsored by the Leadership Council, One Warm Coat, will take place on Monday, December 4- Friday, December 15. All slightly used coats may be brought to school. Coats donated by the Montessori students may be brought to the Clockhouse and will be picked up on a regular basis. Thank you for your assistance with this project. See enclosed flyer..
- On December 20th at 10:30 we will have our Christmas Reflection. All are welcome. See enclosed flyer.
- Our Christmas vacation will begin on Wednesday, December 20 at noon. There will be no extended day program on December 20. Classes resume on Wednesday, January 3.