Dear Parents and Faculty,
Happy Super Bowl Sunday! Next year we will be celebrating with our EAGLES! Never give up hope.
Mother Nature is certainly having fun with our temperatures. Yesterday’s temperature was in the 60s and Tuesday there is a winter storm approaching. Always be prepared.
Below you will find information and reminders to help you plan for the days ahead.
May we continue to support one another in prayer.
- Our Gala Committee is busy planning a fun-filled experience for all of us. The theme of the Gala is Casino Royale. There will be many table games to play during the evening and I know the competitive spirit will be present on April 20 at the Llanerch County Club. The games will be for entertainment purposes only. Sponsorship opportunities are available for our annual GALA! Please consider sponsoring this important fundraiser through a financial contribution toward the GALA or consider offering an in-kind donation toward our live and/or silent auctions. Visit the GALA website to learn about our sponsorship levels and how to contribute. Sponsorship information is also included in this email. Our 2024 Gala is going to be a great event and we count on your support! Thank you for your support!
- Wednesday, February 14 is Ash Wednesday, the beginning of Lent. The boys will receive ashes during our morning prayer service. Meat will not be on the menu on Ash Wednesday or any Friday during lent.
- Friday, February 16 is a Professional Development Day for the faculty. The Academy will be closed for the students. Also, school will be closed on Monday, February 19. It is Presidents’ Day.
- Saint Aloysius Academy Bowling Family Night will be held on Friday, March 1 from 6:00-8:00 at Sproul Lanes. The flyer is enclosed.
- Save the date: The Father Son Communion Breakfast will be held on Sunday, March 3. The mass will be in the gym and breakfast will be in KDH. A flyer was emailed on Friday.
- Thank you to all who have registered for the 2024-2025 school year. I have enclosed a copy of the tuition brochure and registration agreement.